EPAuto Spill-Proof Radiator Coolant Filling Funnel Kit from EPAuto
Description of EPAuto Spill-Proof Radiator Coolant Filling Funnel Kit by...
We are delighted to offer the excellent EPAuto Spill-Proof Radiator Coolant Filling Funnel Kit.
With so many available these days, it is good to have a brand you can recognise. The EPAuto Spill-Proof Radiator Coolant Filling Funnel Kit is certainly that and will be a great acquisition.
For this price, the EPAuto Spill-Proof Radiator Coolant Filling Funnel Kit is highly respected and is a popular choice with most people. EPAuto have added some excellent touches and this results in great value for money.
Warning: Do not open cap if radiator is hot! Hot fluid can erupt and cause burns.
Package Includes:• Lid
• 45 Degree Elbow x 2
• Fluid Stopper
• 5 inches Straight Extension
• Large Cap A
• Medium Cap B
• Small Cap C
• Threaded Cap D
• Large Adapter A with Gasket
• Medium Adapter B with Gasket
• Small Adapter C with Gasket
• Threaded Cap Adapter D with Gasket for GM
• Threaded Cap Adapter E with Gasket for Ford
Instruction:1. First install the correct sized adapter into the correct cap. Place the gasket in a downward position. Tighten the cap with adaptor to make sure it doesn't leak.
2. If 45° elbow or extension needed, place the funnel after elbow or extension is placed well into the adapter opening.
3. Fill funnel slowly and carefully with coolant about 1/3 full.
4. When run the engine with funnel attached, fluid level should be at low position. Keep RPM on idle position. (Shut down the engine if notice the fluid level rise excessively. Wait for fluid level go lower before restarting the engine.)
5. Use Fluid Stopper for remaining fluid inside the funnel to flow to the radiator hose by squeeze it and release.
6. After finish, remove the funnel ( and or extension/elbow) & adapter, close the radiator with cap tightly.